Schedule a Ride
Please review the following specifics for our capabilities and resources. If we are a potential fit for you and your group, begin your reservation request online by completing the request form below. One of Emily’s Angels from the Fahey Foundation will be in touch with a response and/or to begin facilitating logistics. Priority will be given to those in the greatest need so as much information as you are able to provide can help us in our process.
We are currently set up to provide this service for youth patients of the following hospitals:
- Boston Children’s Hospital
- St. Jude’s Hospital
- South Shore Hospital - Weymouth
The service is available on Saturdays and Sundays from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Our general capabilities allow us to retrieve passengers from up to 40 miles away west and south from the above listed hospitals.
- We require one chaperone for every 5 children under the age of 15.
- Any child/children passengers under the age of 5 must have their parent or guardian present for the duration of the trip and visit.
- The time spent at the hospital is limited to a maximum of 3 hours.
- We have a maximum capacity of 10 passengers including required chaperones.